Who are we?
Shuffles Events is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us and we believe it is important that you know how we treat the information about you that we may receive from this website. Shuffles Events are the data controller for your Personal Data and complies with Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25th May 2018.
What information do we collect?
Personal data is collected by us using the following methods:
- Direct interactions with Shuffles Events, by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise when enquiring about a product or service offered by Shuffles Events.
- Automated technologies or interactions with our website, by using the web enquiry form or any other automated means.
- Third parties or publicly available sources such as: Social Media, Blogs, Internet Searches, Online Advertising, CRM Systems, Suppliers and support ticket platforms.
- UK Bride service
When you use the Shuffles Events website we collect certain personally-identifiable information, this will depend on what part of the website using such as
· When you make an enquiry about one of our products for your event, we will collect personal information such as your email address, contact telephone number, name and address and event date.
· If you register for the Shuffles Events Email Marketing Newsletter we will collect your email address and use this to notify you of new products, competitions, special offers and relevant information. You can opt out at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found at the bottom of all emails to opt out.
· We use marketing data which that is obtained through your interactions with our website and marketing communication such as email where we collect information such as whether you open the email or click on the links.
· When taking part in any competitions, prize draws or surveys that have been created by Shuffles Events, we will collect your name, email address, event date and mailing address, and the answers to all questions that we have asked. If you win the competition or prize draw, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email unless we state otherwise. When you enter the competition or prize draw, you are also included in our marketing email list to receive promotions, new products, and new additions to the website, unless stated otherwise on the competition page. You may unsubscribe from the Shuffles Events Email Newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email that you receive.
What do we do with the information we collect?
All of the personal information that we collect will be stored on secure servers and treated as completely confidential. Your data is used for a variety of reasons such as:
- Using your personal details to process your order or provide status updates, and to respond to your customer service queries.
- We may also use this information for market research, analysis and developing statistics to get an understanding of business performance and our customer profile to see how we can better serve our customers and improve business performance.
- We may use information for management and auditing of our business operation including accounting.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
How we approach Data Security?
Shuffles Events respects the privacy of its customers and is committed to complying with all laws relating to the protection of personal data. All of the personal information that we collect will be stored on secure servers and treated as completely confidential.
To prevent unauthorised access to your data, we follow the appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have given to us.
We only accept transactions through web browsers that allow communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, so that your order is processed on a secure connection. Credit card details are processed through our merchant service providers, where your credit card information is encrypted so that it remains protected and private as it is processed through the internet.
By using the Shuffles Events website you acknowledge and agree that:
· By registering and using our website and any services/products offered via our website, certain personal information about you will be captured electronically or otherwise and transmitted to Shuffles Events.
· If you do not want to accept cookies you will be unable to use some of this website’s features, as they depend technically on the use of cookie technology.
· If you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing purposes please ensure that you untick/tick the relevant boxes situated in the account creation and purchasing process. If at any time you have given permission for us to use your data for marketing purposes and you would like to revoke this permission, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any Shuffles Events marketing emails, or by contacting us through email@example.com
How long do we retain your personal information?
Unless we advise otherwise, we will hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
· A reasonable business need exists such as managing our relationship with you until your wedding or event, managing our operations and performing analysis and auditory tasks.
Our data retention periods are in line with legal and regulatory requirements/guidance.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
All individuals have rights under the data protection laws, some of which do not apply in all cases. Should you wish to exercise these rights, we will explain after the point of contact on whether they can be used or not.
As an individual you have:
1) The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
2) The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate
3) The right to have incomplete personal information completed
4) The right to object to processing of your personal information
5) The right to restrict processing of your personal information
6) The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
7) The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
8) The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information. The right or Data portability is effective from May 2018
9) Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws:https://ico.org.uk. You can contact us using the details below.
How do I get in contact if I have any questions?
SHUFFLES EVENTS DATA PROTECTION
Any personal data you give to us will be processed in accordance with the law.
By entering into an Agreement with Shuffles Events, you agree we may use the information for any purpose related to this Agreement, including providing you with information about us. To help us do this, we may share it with an associated business or with third parties if they do work for us or if the law requires us to do so or if they provide services that may be required to meet your obligations under this agreement.
We will not supply the data to third parties for them to use in their marketing without your permission.
We will only retain your data whilst we still need it. This is usually for the period that you are a customer and for seven years afterwards.
If you wish to review or remove your personal information from our database then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org